Monday, June 20, 2016

Tuesday Talks: See it to Believe it!

Hello Butterflies,

      Today on my blog I will introduce what Tuesday Talks are all about and how it can help you become more confident in everything you set out to do. The most inspiring thing to me is hearing someone's success story. People who push themselves to reach every goal they set are the people you should be surrounding yourself with. They seem to be functioning at 110% every day, every hour! Sure, they have their bad days but never do they allow those days to get in the way of success. I love hearing what inspires them to continue to stay motivated to do the very best they can. I want to dedicate Tuesdays to each and every one of you out there, those who took the journey as well as those on the journey. Each week I will introduce you to someone that has drive, passion and the confidence to be more than extraordinary. This list of people includes those I know personally or those that are influential to me or the world. People I read about and those who impact me personality will get a spotlight Tuesdays for your daily dose of confidence. We can all learn from these people and do our best to become the greatest versions of ourselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment